3D printer KLEMA 180
KLEMA 180 3D printer is a new device in our KLEMA 3D printers family, which we created after the high-tech KLEMA 250 3D printer and KLEMA 250 Twin twin-extruder. It is a compact 3D printer with a small build area that is suitable for both home use and production purposes. With the ability to print with almost all types of plastics, it is an indispensable device with excellent print quality.
Thanks to the robust metal housing, high print quality and closed construction, you get detailed products in no time. The KLEMA 180 is designed with rail guides and high quality electronics.
KLEMA 3D printers are the only certified 3D printers produced in Ukraine.
Features of the KLEMA 180 3D printer
- You want a high quality printer that is compact and lightweight with excellent print accuracy? KLEMA 180, with its dimensions of 360 x 450 x 500 mm, is an excellent option for bringing your most creative ideas to life.
- Durable and stable housing made of high quality steel, rail guides and wide belt – provide stability of the printer during printing and increase its accuracy. Minimizes the likelihood of any errors in the printing process.
- Due to the fact that the heating platform is made of tempered glass, it does not deform when heated.
- The reduction gear of the table movement ensures the accuracy of its movement and position stability.
- KLEMA 180 has overheating and short-circuit protection. And also the auto-off mode after completion of printing process, which guarantees the safe operation of 3D printer.
- Create prototypes, repair broken parts, print batches, mock-ups, décor, engineering gadgets, auto and motorcycle parts and more! Thanks to the huge variety of plastics that KLEMA 180 can print with: PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA.
- The KLEMA 180 3D printer prints high-precision products with a layer height of up to 40 microns. Thanks to that, you will be able to create the most accurate models with high detail.
- Uniform blowing of the part during printing gives it even cooling. This reduces the possibility of parts warping during printing.
- Our printers are equipped with direct feed extruders. This allows printing with even the most flexible materials such as Primalloy, PVA, etc.
- Heats up to 270 °C operating temperature faster than most other printers.
- Thanks to the convenient loading of plastic, easy cleaning is provided, you can control the loading process.
- Interface in seven languages.
|Construction Area||180*180*220 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||at 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270˚С|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 105˚С|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||Colored touchscreen|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|Guarantee period||1 year|
- Power cable;
- Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm;
- USB Flash;
- Bobbin holder;
- 2 kg of plastic PLA;
- Grease tube;
- Teflon tube 2 * 3 10 cm;
- Set of stands;
- Set of acrylic inserts (optional).