3D printer KLEMA 500
With more than seven years of experience in 3D printing, our company has developed a line of KLEMA 3D printers in an affordable price segment aimed at solving diverse tasks.
We present to your attention the development of our company – KLEMA 500 3D printer. It is specially designed for convenient printing of large-sized parts. KLEMA 500 with a construction field (W * D * H) 250 * 250 * 555 mm is a Ukrainian-made device. With this printer, you can print whole products up to 555 mm high without cutting the model into smaller parts, with almost any type of plastic. Thus, you:
- will be able to shorten the production cycle of large-sized parts;
- make them easier to post-process;
- improve the physical properties of every part, because they will be solid printed, and can better withstand stress.
Features of the KLEMA 500
Due to a number of properties, the KLEMA 500 is a reliable and versatile device suitable for solving 90% of tasks on the 3D printing market.
- We build our printers in a rugged steel case using reliable components. The stable body of the printer ensures the stable operation of the H-bot mechanics. This minimizes the likelihood of errors even at high print speeds up to 150 mm/s;
- High precision 3D printing. The minimum layer height for 3D printing for the KLEMA 500 is 40 microns. The reduction gear of the table movement precisely and stably positions it in space. Thus, you can print products with very high detail and guaranteed accuracy;
- The KLEMA 500 3D printer can print at temperatures up to 270 ˚С. It has the widest range of raw materials for printing with refractory plastics (polycarbonate). And the direct feed extruder allows you to print with the most flexible materials (such as Primalloy or PVA). Plastics PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others are available to print on KLEMA 500;
- A uniform temperature regime is maintained inside the building chamber of the KLEMA 500. Thanks to the closed case and uniform airflow of the model during printing, this printer can print with plastics that are sensitive to temperature changes during cooling. As a result, the number of explosions and deformations is reduced;
- Tempered glass heating platform does not deform during printing;
- Auto shutdown and restoration of printing after a pause, protection against overheating and short circuit;
- KLEMA 500 is produced and certified in Ukraine. This printer has a menu in 7 languages: English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian.
|Construction Area||250 х 250 х 555 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 мм осі XYZ|
|Print speed||at 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270˚С|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 105˚С|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Cooper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220В, 500 W|
|Dimensions||420 х 500 х 870 mm|
|Guarantee period||1 year|
Power cable – 1;
Changeable nozzle with a diameter 0.4 mm – 1;
Thermoblock – 1;
USB Flash – 1;
Bobbin holder – 1;
Plastic PLA – 2 kg;
Napkins – 1;
Grease tube – 1;
Teflon tube 2 * 3 10 cm – 1;
Set of stands – 1.
High-quality 3D printer KLEMA 500 for large-sized parts
We have been working with 3D technologies for a long time and are familiar with all the intricacies of 3D printing. When developing the KLEMA 3D printer, we tried to prevent common problems encountered in various devices. Thus, our KLEMA 500 3D printer has become the most functional and convenient 3D printer. This is the optimal price/quality ratio for solving almost any problem in 3D printing. You can print both small detailed products and large objects on our KLEMA 500. Almost any 3D plastic on the 3D technology market.
Order a KLEMA 500 3D printer from anywhere in the country. You will receive a reliable and productive 3D printing device in no time.